MP4PM Affiliates – Introduction

• MP4PM Affiliates – Introduction

Posted by Markus Kopko on April 21, 2023 at 1:03 pm

Hello and welcome to our Member-exclusive MP4PM-Affiliate Program everyone,

As you may know, as an MP4PM member, you are automatically an MP4PM affiliate partner but don’t worry, this means NO obligations for you.

BUT you could earn a few extra dollars if you want.

If you like MP4PM so much that you want to recommend it to your friends, colleagues, or even your online audience, that would be fantastic and much appreciated by us.

But of course, you should get something in return.

So use your individualized Affiliate -Link (how to do that and where to find it, I will explain in the next post … ) for your recommendations of MP4PM.club.

If a new user signs up via your link, you will get 33% of the membership fee as long as the user is either an MP4PM member or until he has been promoted to our magic “LEVEL ZERO” (if that doesn’t mean anything to you, please refer to our member journey).

This share – one-third – you get for every user you recruited and that every month again from new (so not only once!) until just one of the above-described cases occurs.

As an example: If one of your friends joins us on level 1, this corresponds to a membership fee of 9 dollars every month, of which you will then receive 3 dollars, and that as I said, month after month.

If another member joins us at a later point in time and the monthly fee is 27$ (for the time being), then you will receive 9 dollars of that again month by month and so on.

The number of users you can recruit is “unlimited,” so the more users you recruit, the more extra dollars you can earn.

In the following posts, I will explain where exactly you can find your Affiliate link and give you some advertising tips.

For all details about our Affiliate Program, please go to your Affiliate Dashboard (the link is in the menu above) and read the terms and conditions.

Of course, you are welcome to ask any question you have about this here, and we will answer them as soon as possible and in the best possible way.

And as I said, this is not obligatory but completely optional; i.e., if you don’t want to recruit anyone, that’s also completely ok. Then you don’t have to do anything in this regard.

But now, have fun and success with recruiting new members.

Many greetings,

Markus

PS: Oh, wait, I almost forgot … the sooner and the more new members join us, the faster you will reach our “Level ZEOR” and pay nothing more. Not so bad, right?

• This discussion was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Markus Kopko.
    Markus Kopko replied 11 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

>